ПОВИКОТ Е ЗАТВОРЕН!!!
European Volunteer Service (EVS) in YWCA-YMCA Global, part of the YWCA-YMCA of Norway
We are looking for one person from Macedonia on EVS in Norway for 12 months starting from May 2019.
- to raise awareness among young people in Norway, Palestine, Macedonia and Romania about the injustices young people in other countries are facing, and to create solidarity between them;
- to give young people in these countries knowledge / skills to take action to address these injustices, for example through campaigning, communications, peer education
- to build the capacity of the partner organizations to promote international solidarity and action between and by young people, so that this work can continue, even after the exchange ends;
- to produce changes in unjust policies that are affecting young people;
- to contribute to building a global movement of young people working for justice across borders and cultures.
All volunteers will:
- attend strategic events – for example large scale youth festivals and summer camps where they can mobilize large numbers of Norwegians to become globally aware /active
- run Training of Trainers so that the leaders being trained can pass on the knowledge and skills to their groups. Topics might include the Occupation of Palestine; how to become a Peacemaker; etc.
- help to create resources that can be used to deliver training even after they leave – for example short films; photos; case studies.
https://kfuk-kfum.no/ditt-kfuk-kfum/vestlandet/haugaland-kfuk-kfum/hovedforeninger/haugesund-kfuk-kfum – the website for the local organization
In the first phase we have the Training Course focused on implementing the concept of gamification in youth work, in the frames of the Play the way!
The Youth Exchange is designed for people working with youth in various contexts and it uses their context as a creative base for combining game elements with work. Our intention is to create a safe and supportive non-formal learning environment, where our participants can experience and experiment with various gamification-tools and receive a brief but impactful input in the position of the facilitator, mentor, and coach, during the TC and also during the Youth Exchange.
This will take place at the The eco-center Švýcárna near Adamov, Czech Republic:
Play the Way – Training Course: 4. – 10. 11. 2019
The second phase will be:
Play the Way – Youth Exchange: 11. – 19. 05. 2020
For this event there is placement for 3 Macedonians to the TC and 5 Macedonians to the YE (one participant being the Group Leader, has to participated in the TC). Participation/Sending fee is not yet determined, but there will be more info soon! Please email email@example.com if interested or for with any questions!