Европската Унија ги покрива сите трошоци со цел да промовира вредности како што се: активно граѓанство, толеранција, взаемно разбирање, солидарност.
Оваа програма еднаш во животот нуди искуство каде волонтерите имаат можност да запознаат други култури, да станат независни, да стекнат работни вештини, да се обучат за тимска работа, да патуваат и научат јазик како и да добијат Youthpass сертификат кој е признаен во странство и со тоа да ги зголемат шансите за вработување.
Доколку се волонтира на долгорочен проект (помеѓу 2 и 12 месеци), волонтерот нема повеќе можност за повторување на искуството преку оваа програма. Доколку првото волонтирање е краткорочно до 2 месеци, тогаш волонтерот би можел да аплицира уште еднаш за искористување на преостанатите 10 месеци.
Овој тип на волонтирање не е платена работа, јазичен курс, стажирање или туризам и покрај тоа што содржи елементи од сето ова.
Проектите за кои може да аплицирате имаат најразлични теми (над 50) и ваше е да одберете дали сакате да работите со деца или во театар или можеби со лица со хендикеп, социјална работа, ICT- нови тенологии, да предавате јазик, да научите како да водите организација, работа со кампови итн.
Низ следниве дата-бази може да се пребаруваат овие теми:
– https://europa.eu/youth/volunteering/project_en (пребарувате согласно Вашите временски планови, тема и земја каде би сакале да волонтирате),
– https://youthforeurope.eu/ (пребарувате под „Младински размени“, „Европски Солидарен Корпус“ или „Тренинзи“)
Отворените повици за волонтирање ги објавуваме на фејсјбук. Ако сакате повиците да ги добивате на е-маил запишете се на нашата ЕВС меилинг листа, пишете ни директно и ќе Ви одговориме. Доколку имате прашања може да не контактирајте и на меил: email@example.com.
Работните часови на канцеларијата се од понеделник до петок од 10.00 до 16.00 часот.
Ако сте заинтересирани или пак имате прашања за учество во нашите активности, да споделите идеи или да добиете информации за нашите тековни активности, тоа можете да го сторите на волонтерските средби кои ги организираме повремено.
Календарот на настани се обновува во текот на месецот. Бидете во тек со нашите случувања!
На овој ЕВС ќе волонтирате од понеделник до петок, вкупно 36 часа. На едно или две места ќе обавувате практична работа. Имате можност за избор помеѓу неколку работни места. Покрај тоа што ќе ви бидат покриени трошоците за пат, сместување, храна, осигурување, исто така ќе добивате и одредена парична сума за џапарлак секој месец.
Овој проект е главно за млади луѓе помеѓу 18-30 години кои имаат помалку можности и не учествувале претходно во проекти од Erasmus+ програмата поради тоа што биле попречени од разни причини. Лица со помали можности се оние кои имаат:
- Попреченост (ментална, физичка, сетилна и сл).
- Лица кои имаат потешкотии при учење (рано го напуштиле школото, со помали квалификации, со ниски оцени);
- Лица кои се соочуваат со економски пречки (низок стандард, ниски примања, долгорочно невработени, бездомници, млади луѓе со финансиски проблеми);
- Културни разлики (имигранти, бегалци, малцинство, здравствени проблеми, со хронични болести, тешка болест или физичка состојба);
- Социјални пречки (лица кои седискриминирани заради религиозна, полова, сексуална, етничка и друга припадност, антисоцијални млади луѓе или со ризични однесувања, во несигурна ситуација, бивши зависници од дрога или алкохол, млади самохрани родители, млади луѓе без родители);
- Географски пречки (луѓе од рурални средини кои се недоволно поврзани со градовите).
Инфо летер-от може да го разгледате тука.
Доколку сте заинтересирани, пишете на firstname.lastname@example.org за да продолжиме со процесот на аплицирање за оваа неверојатно убава авантура!
ПОВИКОТ Е ЗАТВОРЕН!!!
European Volunteer Service (EVS) in YWCA-YMCA Global, part of the YWCA-YMCA of Norway
We are looking for one person from Macedonia on EVS in Norway for 12 months starting from May 2019.
- to raise awareness among young people in Norway, Palestine, Macedonia and Romania about the injustices young people in other countries are facing, and to create solidarity between them;
- to give young people in these countries knowledge / skills to take action to address these injustices, for example through campaigning, communications, peer education
- to build the capacity of the partner organizations to promote international solidarity and action between and by young people, so that this work can continue, even after the exchange ends;
- to produce changes in unjust policies that are affecting young people;
- to contribute to building a global movement of young people working for justice across borders and cultures.
All volunteers will:
- attend strategic events – for example large scale youth festivals and summer camps where they can mobilize large numbers of Norwegians to become globally aware /active
- run Training of Trainers so that the leaders being trained can pass on the knowledge and skills to their groups. Topics might include the Occupation of Palestine; how to become a Peacemaker; etc.
- help to create resources that can be used to deliver training even after they leave – for example short films; photos; case studies.
https://kfuk-kfum.no/ditt-kfuk-kfum/vestlandet/haugaland-kfuk-kfum/hovedforeninger/haugesund-kfuk-kfum – the website for the local organization
We are searching for smart, skilled, and savvy motivated individuals from the Peace Corps Volunteers to join us in the roles of Mentors for the GLOW and YMLP clubs throughout the country!
All people applying for the open positions are expected to be enthusiastic, demonstrate professionalism, be open-minded to work with youth and act as mentors and role models.
The responsibilities they will have in the clubs are expected to be for 9 months from September 2019 to May 2020. If there is Satellite Club in their proximity, it is expected to help also in their activities as well.
The applicant must have attended at least one GLOW or YMLP camp in the past and to be 18+ years old.
Places are filled! However, it is still possible to apply – all who does, automatically will be put on a waiting list. If somebody cancels in the meantime, the next one from that list fills the place!
PEACEMAKERS GLOBAL WEEK – YOUTH, PEACE AND SECURITY
Are you interested in global issues and want to learn more about what you can do to work for more just world? Do you want to meet young people from around the world and discuss important issues such as peace, poverty and injustice together with them? Then Global Week is for you!
Global Week is YWCA-YMCA Global’s summer leadership training course!
Every summer around 50 young people gather in Norway for a week of discussions, learning, action and exciting meetings. With participants from 11 countries, Global Week is really a place to get a feeling of how small the world is. When young people from different parts of the world come together and get to know each other, we get a better understanding of how the world works and how, together, we can work for justice and peace. If you are between 18-30 you can participate in Global Week.
The theme for Global Week 2019 is Youth, Peace and Security. Maybe you think that its only political leaders who can change the word? Or that only staff in a big organization can run campaigns. That’s of course not true. It might sound like a cliché, but it starts with you. At Global Week 2019 we will talk about what we can do to make the world a better place, both for those around us and for young people in other countries. We’ll learn how to develop a campaign, how to get young people involved and how we can use music or social media to work for a more just world.
The week culminates with a campaign day where participants can use their newly learned skills in achieving the best results. Being part of Global Week is important because we live in a world with huge challenges, which we as young people can overcome. Video from the last years exchange can be seen here.
For the Macedonians are available 4 placements. Applicants will be given possibility to attend based on the principle ‘first come first served’ until the places are filled, with the priority given to the ones having been part of our GLOW&YMLP camps and clubs. For this reason, a CV will be asked from the applicants showing interest on our mail. For further applicants, a waiting list will be created and if someone cancels in the meantime, the next on the list will fill the emptied position, for which it will be notified. Always check your mail to see if you are that person!
Apply by sending mail on: email@example.com
Participation fee/travel costs: Waiting for info!
Sending costs: 30 eur.
GAME ON is all about encouraging the active participation of youngsters through outdoor games and activities. This time our intention is to create a playground for young people in which they can explore the dynamics of working with others and exchange different forms and methods of inclusion.
The focus of the Youth Exchange is:
Through games and activities, as well as other practical tasks (such as preparing meals and taking care of the venue) we would like to discover simple ways how to cooperate with each other towards a common goal. This will improve one owns employability skills at many levels.
The call is open for team leader as well as for participants.
First part: Advanced Planning Visit (APV)
WHEN: 3-5 May, 2019 (2,5 days excluding travel days)
Who: 1 group leader and 1 participant (both of them attending the YE as well)
Where: Olde Vechte Foundation, Ommen, the Netherlands
APV will focus on creating the youth exchange:
● designing and delivering activities
● creating our working method
● discussing further steps regarding the preparation of the YE
Second part: Youth Exchange (YE)
WHEN: 23rd August – 3rd September, 2019 (12 days excluding travel days)
Who: 1 group leader and 4 participants
Where: Olde Vechte Foundation, Ommen, the Netherlands
The focus of the Youth Exchange is:
● creating a playful environment with 50 youngsters from 10 countries
● participants exchange and deliver their own activities
For the Macedonians are available 5 placements. Applicants will be given possibility to attend based on the principle ‘first come first served’ until the places are filled, with the priority given to the ones having been part of our GLOW&YMLP camps and clubs. For this reason, a CV will be asked from the applicants showing interest on our mail. For further applicants, a waiting list will be created and if someone cancels in the meantime, the next on the list will fill the emptied position, for which it will be notified. Always check your mail to see if you are that person!
The travel costs will be reimbursed on spot in cash according Erasmus Plus rules in amount of 275 EUR.
For this event there is:75 EUR participation fee (excluding the team leader) 15 EUR sending fee (including the team leader).
Deadline for submitting the application forms is:
APV until the 1st of April
YE until the 17th of June
In the info-letter it says that the application goes through firstname.lastname@example.org which is also valid mail address.
The mission of YMCA and the GLOW & YMLP Youth Development Progrаm is to empower the young people and develop the inherent potential they have by providing them with the skills and knowledge necessary to become active leaders in their communities. This is realized through experiential education that celebrates diversity, builds academic and social competencies.
GLOW & YMLP Clubs are youth-led clubs housed in diverse communities around the country. The clubs provide an opportunity for young men and women to become leaders in their communities. These youth are often GLOW or YMLP Camp alumni who, through GLOW and YMLP Club activities, are able to apply what they have learned at camp about leadership and civic engagement in their communities. Clubs hold two meetings monthly and are responsible for one community service project each school semester.
There are two different ways GLOW and YMLP clubs can be realized, one is through regional clubs and the other one through the satellite clubs. Regional GLOW and YMLP clubs create spaces where club leaders and members follow a specific program with enhanced support from YMCA, while Satellite GLOW and YMLP Clubs are mostly following the program of the closest regional club which is in their proximity, but also allowing their members to be creative and flexible in the implementation of the activities of their satellite club.
The support which GLOW/YMLP Regional Clubs receive from YMCA includes funding, mentoring, and unique opportunities for training and skills development. These clubs have more rigorous national standards which they must complete to fulfill their obligations as a club. The organization of clubs in this way allows YMCA and the club coordinators to be more engaged in the club efforts.
GLOW and YMLP Satellite Clubs are more flexible in their responsibilities, and while they have the opportunity to receive more tangible support from YMCA, they also have the option of creating their own club experience. Satellite clubs are welcomed to participate in meetings and events held by their local Regional Club, but they are expected to take part in the service projects organized by this same local Regional Club. Satellite clubs also have the opportunity of transition into Regional Club in the future years.
WHO DO WE WORK WITH?
- GLOW & YMLP clubs are operated and staffed by several adults comprising YMCA staff, Peace Corps volunteers, and GLOW and YMLP camper alumni. Clubs are developed and operated by YMCA with partnership from Peace Corps.
- Clubs are funded in large part by our partners and supporters including: OKTA, Mermeren Kombinat, TAV Airports, Alkaloid, Kromberg & Schubert, European Endowment for Democracy and dozens of individual contributors to our annual crowdfunding campaign.
- We have also worked together with our friends at the US Embassy since the beginning of the YMLP and GLOW program.
GLOW and YMLP Clubs began in 2000 and 2016 respectively in order to provide camp alumni with an opportunity to apply the lessons they learned at Camps GLOW and YMLP in their communities. With a strong commitment to equality and diversity GLOW and YMLP clubs focus on curriculum tracks like environmentalism, civic responsibility, personal development, leadership, youth employability and women’s empowerment. Clubs prepare and propel youth to compose their leadership skills so that they may become the leaders in their communities, and in the world. GLOW and YMLP Clubs formally partnered with YMCA Bitola in 2016.
Main Work tasks and expectations of the ESC Volunteer will be to be active and committed to contribute to the development of new activities to the children and youngsters of the organization together with other Danish volunteers and staff members. As ESC volunteer you will get the opportunity to play an active role in local activities, and you will also get the opportunity to participate in national YMCA and YWCA events for children and teenagers. At some of these events up to 1200 people will participate.
Expect more details soon!!
This training provides new tools in the frame of non-formal education that uses cooking, food and nutrition and will enable the youth workers to be more efficient in supporting the young people they are working with, through:
* rising soft skills and attitudes needed to enter the labor market or to improve their job occupation * increasing their intercultural sensitivity, their ability to live in harmony in contact with cultural difference * learn to embrace a healthier life style.
Dates: 16 – 24 October 2019
Place: Bergolo – Piedmont, Italy
Trainers: Ilaria Goria, Zsuzsanna Pozsony
More details about the training here.
Applicants must be 18+ old.
Get to know all provided information from the website before you write to us!
Apply only when you know you want to participate and you have the dates of the training available.
This is learning program funded by Erasmus+ programme.
That requires commitment. You will be asked to organize a follow-up activity after the program. Travel reimbursement is only sent to those who fully participate in all phases, including the follow-up and dissemination.
Apply on: email@example.com
Deadline for the Macedonian applications is: 10 September 2019.
For this event there is 60 EUR participation/sending fee. More details will follow after you show interest.