Работните часови на канцеларијата се од понеделник до петок од 10.00 до 16.00 часот.
Ако сте заинтересирани или пак имате прашања за учество во нашите активности, да споделите идеи или да добиете информации за нашите тековни активности, тоа можете да го сторите на волонтерските средби кои ги организираме повремено.
Календарот на настани се обновува во текот на месецот. Бидете во тек со нашите случувања!
CALL for Camp Staff and Staff-in-Training (CiT) applications!
We are searching for 68 smart, skilled, and savvy motivated individuals from the Civic sector, Non-Formal or Formal Education Sector, and GLOW/YMLP Alumni to join us in the roles of:
- Facilitators  people coming from the civic sector or formal/non-formal education sector with teaching experience in the non-formal education as background.
- Counselors  people who have served at GLOW and YMLP camps as Counselor-In-Training or other leadership positions.
- Support staff  people who have been former campers or have served in any other leadership positions at GLOW or YMLP camps.
- Counselors-in-training [camper positions]. 16 people who have been at GLOW and YMLP camps as campers.
All people applying for the open positions are expected to be enthusiastic, demonstrate professionalism, be open-minded to work with youth and act as role models.
We offer amazing camp experience with great campsite environment, super cool people serving as staff and outdoor experience with camp mood and delicious s’mores at the campfire with sleeping in tents with fresh air in open sky full of stars!
Don’t miss this chance to have your best week of this summer!
Applications are due Thursday, January 24th at 23:59h.
For more information about the open call, click on the poster images below!
The mission of YMCA and the GLOW & YMLP Youth Development Progrаm is to empower the young people and develop the inherent potential they have by providing them with the skills and knowledge necessary to become active leaders in their communities. This is realized through experiential education that celebrates diversity, builds academic and social competencies.
GLOW & YMLP Clubs are youth-led clubs housed in diverse communities around the country. The clubs provide an opportunity for young men and women to become leaders in their communities. These youth are often GLOW or YMLP Camp alumni who, through GLOW and YMLP Club activities, are able to apply what they have learned at camp about leadership and civic engagement in their communities. Clubs hold two meetings monthly and are responsible for one community service project each school semester.
In 2018, GLOW and YMLP clubs have implemented an exciting new model for alumni of our program to interact with as club members in order to better accommodate accessibility of the GLOW and YMLP program for youth all over the country. This model incorporates two different ways GLOW and YMLP clubs can be realized. GLOW and YMLP Regional clubs create spaces where club leaders and members follow a specific program with enhanced support from YMCA, while GLOW and YMLP Satellite Clubs allow camp alumni to be creative and flexible in the implementation of their clubs in their local communities.
GLOW/YMLP Regional Clubs are the 7 flagship GLOW & YMLP clubs in Macedonia. They receive a higher level of support from YMCA, which includes funding, mentoring, and unique opportunities for training and skill development, and thus have more rigorous national standards which they must complete to fulfill their obligations as a club. The organization of clubs in this way allows YMCA and your club coordinators to be more engaged in your club efforts. The 7 Regional Clubs for the 2018-2019 school year include: Bitola, Kocani, Gevgelija, Skopje, Stip, Struga, and Tetovo.
GLOW and YMLP Satellite Clubs will be found this year in locations like Gostivar, Strumica, and Kumanovo. They are clubs formed by dedicated camp alumni who have stepped up into leadership roles in their community in the best tradition of GLOW and YMLP. These clubs are more flexible in their responsibilities, and while they have the opportunity to receive more tangible support from YMCA also have the option of creating their own club experience. Satellite clubs are welcome to participate in meetings, events, and service projects near their local Regional Club. They also have the opportunity to transition into Regional Clubs in Future years.
WHO DO WE WORK WITH?
- GLOW & YMLP clubs are operated and staffed by 15 adults comprising YMCA staff, Peace Corps volunteers, and GLOW and YMLP camper alumni. Clubs are developed and operated by YMCA with partnership from Peace Corps.
- Clubs are funded in large part by our partners and supporters including: OKTA, Mermeren Kombinat, TAV Airports, Kromberg & Schubert, European Endowment for Democracy and dozens of individual contributors to our annual crowdfunding campaign.
- We have worked together with our friends at the US Embassy since the beginning of the YMLP and GLOW program.
GLOW and YMLP Clubs began in 2000 and 2016 respectively in order to provide camp alumni with an opportunity to apply the lessons they learned at Camps GLOW and YMLP in their communities. With a strong commitment to equality and diversity GLOW and YMLP clubs focus on curriculum tracks like environmentalism, civic responsibility, personal development, leadership, youth employability and women’s empowerment. Clubs prepare and propel youth to compose their leadership skills so that they may become the leaders in their communities, and in the world. GLOW and YMLP Clubs formally partnered with YMCA Bitola in 2016.
ЕВС (Европски Волонтерски Сервис) е програма од Еразмус+ програмата на Европска Унија, која им овозможува на млади помеѓу 17-30 години да волонтираат во странство од 2-12 месеци.
Европската Унија ги покрива сите трошоци со цел да промовира вредности како што се: активно граѓанство, толеранција, взаемно разбирање, солидарност.
Оваа програма еднаш во животот нуди искуство каде волонтерите имаат можност да запознаат други култури, да станат независни, да стекнат работни вештини, да се обучат за тимска работа, да патуваат и научат јазик како и да добијат Youthpass сертификат кој е признаен во странство и со тоа да ги зголемат шансите за вработување.
Доколку волонтерите волонтираат на долгорочен проект можат да одат само еднаш на ЕВС, со исклучок доколку нивниот прв сервис е до 2 месеци би можеле да аплицираат повторно за проект до 10 месеци.
ЕВС не е платена работа, јазичен курс, стажирање или туризам и покрај тоа што содржи елементи од сè наведено.
Проектите за кои може да аплицирате имаат најразлични теми (над 50) и ваше е да одберете дали сакате да работите со деца или во театар или можеби со лица со хендикеп, социјална работа, ICT- нови тенологии, да предавате јазик, да научите како да водите организација, работа со кампови итн.
Начинот на барање на проекти е многу едноставен. Следете ги отворените повици на:
Отворените повици за ЕВС места ги објавуваме на фејсјбук. Ако сакате повиците да ги добивате на е-маил запишете се на нашата ЕВС меилинг листа. Доколку немате CV или мотивационо писмо може да го користите следниот формулар.
Доколку имате прашања слободно контактирајте нè на firstname.lastname@example.org.
Провери го твоето познавање за ЕВС.
На овој ЕВС ќе волонтирате од понеделник до петок, вкупно 36 часа. На едно или две места ќе обавувате практична работа. Имате можност за избор помеѓу неколку работни места. Покрај тоа што ќе ви бидат покриени трошоците за пат, сместување, храна, осигурување, исто така ќе добивате и одредена парична сума за џапарлак секој месец.
Овој проект е главно за млади луѓе помеѓу 18-30 години кои имаат помалку можности и не учествувале претходно во проекти од Erasmus+ програмата поради тоа што биле попречени од разни причини. Лица со помали можности се оние кои имаат:
- Попреченост (ментална, физичка, сетилна и сл).
- Лица кои имаат потешкотии при учење (рано го напуштиле школото, со помали квалификации, со ниски оцени);
- Лица кои се соочуваат со економски пречки (низок стандард, ниски примања, долгорочно невработени, бездомници, млади луѓе со финансиски проблеми);
- Културни разлики (имигранти, бегалци, малцинство, здравствени проблеми, со хронични болести, тешка болест или физичка состојба);
- Социјални пречки (лица кои седискриминирани заради религиозна, полова, сексуална, етничка и друга припадност, антисоцијални млади луѓе или со ризични однесувања, во несигурна ситуација, бивши зависници од дрога или алкохол, млади самохрани родители, млади луѓе без родители);
- Географски пречки (луѓе од рурални средини кои се недоволно поврзани со градовите).
Инфо пакетот за првата рунда во МАРТ – МАЈ може да го разгледате тука.
Втората рунда МАЈ – ЈУЛИ може да разгледате тука.
Доколку сте заинтересирани, пишете на email@example.com за да продолжиме со процесот на аплицирање за оваа неверојатно убава авантура!
The participants of the “Leadership Academy” are receiving knowledge and are mastering skills in topics as:
1) Leadership: human rights, human rights based approach, leadership in an NGO, main competences of a leader, self-development, etc.;
2) Governance: democratic governance, governance and management, functions of governance bodies, main responsibilities of the Board;
3) Strategic planning: mission awareness, social relevance, understanding the needs of the target groups, how to make a strategic plan;
4) Advocacy: the notion of advocacy, political system and decision making process, levels of social participation, instruments of advocacy, partnership and cooperation;
5) International cooperation: global citizenship, peculiarities of International work, Inter-cultural communication.
The 3rd session of the “Leadership Academy” course will take place 27 March – 01 April in Malta. It will be devoted to advocacy and communication topics and its funded through the project “Young European Advocates” by the Maltese Erasmus +. The methodology of the training course will be based on interactive methods of education.
Participants in the previous sessions are welcomed to continue their involvement in this learning cycle. If for understandable reasons are not able, new interested persons will be chosen based on age criteria of 18-35 years old, to be active leaders (volunteers or staff) of the YMCA Macedonia, and to have motivation to learn about advocacy and communication, so they can practice it when they are back. Having good command of English for communication and study is also important.
Applications to be done on firstname.lastname@example.org
Camper applications for
Girls Leading Our World (GLOW) and Young Men’s Leadership Project (YMLP)
If You’re Looking for An Exceptional Leadership Opportunity
The mission of YMCA and the GLOW and YMLP Youth Development Progrаm is to empower the young people and develop the inherent potential they have by providing them with the skills and knowledge necessary to become active leaders in their communities. This is realized through experiential education that celebrates diversity, builds academic and social competencies.
GLOW and YMLP are eight-day, multi-cultural camp that promote leadership, civic engagement, and friendship. This year, YMLP camp will be July 14-21 and Camp GLOW will be July 25-August 1. We offer 152 placements for leadership and service-oriented campers who are going into their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of high school.
Thanks to generous philanthropic support from our corporate sponsors (see below) and individual donors, YMCA covers 90% of the operating expenses. Campers have to pay a participation fee of 2.300 MKD. Campers are also expected to arrange and purchase their own transportation to/from Krushevo.
Camper cost includes accommodation, three meals and two snacks per day, camper materials, programming costs, and group insurance during the camp. Campers are required to pay the fee after their acceptance and before attending the camp. Payment process information is provided when the camper is notified of selection.
During the month of April, we organize informational sessions all over the country! Check the up-to-date list of sessions to see when we’ll be in your town.
EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MAY 10th, 2019
Interested in Learning More?
- Read detailed information for GLOW: English, Macedonian. Albanian (coming soon)
- Read detailed information for YMLP: English, Macedonian. Albanian (coming soon)
- Review past GLOW camp photos and videos
- Review past YMLP camp photos and videos
WHO DO WE WORK WITH?
- Camps GLOW & YMLP are operated and staffed by 30 adults comprising YMCA staff, Peace Corps volunteers, and GLOW & YMLP camper alumni. Camps GLOW & YMLP are developed and operated by YMCA with partnership from Peace Corps.
- GLOW & YMLP are developed and operated by YMCA with partnership from Peace Corps.
- Camps are funded in large part by our partners and supporters including: OKTA, Mermeren Kombinat, TAV Airports, Kromberg & Schubert, and dozens of individual contributors to our annual crowdfunding campaign.
- We have worked together with our friends at the US Embassy since the beginning of the GLOW & YMLP Youth Development Program.
Local Info Sessions
- April 11: Gostivar | Youth and Community Center | 19:30
- April 11: Bitola | American Corner Bitola | 19:00
- April 12: Struga | American Corner Struga | 18:00
- April 13: Kicevo | Factor | 17:00
- April 16: Kocani | Ljupco Santov High School | 18:30
- April 17: Kratovo | Mitko Pendzukliski High School | 13:30
- April 17: Vinica | Slavco Stojmenski Primary School | 18:00
- April 18: Bitola | American Corner Bitola | 19:00
- April 18: Skopje | American Corner Skopje | 14:00
- April 19: Krushevo | Naum Naumovski Borce High School | 11:00
- April 20: Kicevo | Adam’s Education | 12:00
- April 25: Skopje | American Corner Skopje | 17:30
Visit the session in your town and learn more about the possibilities these camps offer you.
Ask questions, share your previous experiences, and meet new friends!
We present you the National Day of Action.
On April 20, in recognition of the National Day of Action, GLOW and YMLP Clubs across the country will hold service projects to celebrate Earth Day and make a collective impact for a cleaner and healthier earth.
GLOW and YMLP Clubs in over 15 communities all over the country will conduct concurrent service projects on the same subject in order to maximize the impact their service makes.
Submit the GLOW & YMLP grant form by April 13th!
GLOW & YMLP Clubs are eligible to apply for grants up to 7500 MKD to complete their service projects. This application will be evaluated by the Clubs Coordinators and staff from YMCA and the most successful applications will be awarded funds.
GLOW and YMLP Clubs conduct community-based volunteerism and service projects twice a year in their local communities. The National Day of Service will be the second service project completed by the clubs in the 2018-2019 Club year.